IN THIS EDITION:
* Silverlea was optimistic that it would get an emergency grant from government after meeting the local federal MP yesterday.
* The old Forner’s Bakery bread cart has been fully restored by Anthony Vella Spray Painting after the Broken Hill Historical Society were tasked with revitalising the historical item.
* Former local Tony Bosch, who’s fighting stage four melanoma, is encouraging everybody to help support ‘Jay’s Longest Melanoma March’.
* The Greens candidate for Parkes, David Paull, says the Murray-Darling Basin Plan needs to be examined, caps on water buybacks stopped and a Royal Commission called.
* Quinton Beavan has avoided suspension and subsequent deregistration stemming from a report in last Saturday’s League clash between North and West at the Jubilee Oval.