IN THIS EDITION:
* A public meeting may be held this month with the intention of getting the Imperial Lakes opened again.
* This year Impact Gym has come on board to support the month and help paint the town pink.
* The latest design for the city’s new Library and Cultural Precinct was very well received when it was displayed at public engagement session, according to City Council.
* Local kids had a “rawr-some” surprise yesterday afternoon with a visit from Toby the T-Rex and Razor the Raptor dressed in an homage to Priscilla Queen of the Desert.
* Australia’s consumer watchdog warns monopolies are taking over key infrastructure points and the nation risks seeing prices rise and competition drop.
* NSW Veteran Association Golfers had a very successful week on the green, with big scores coming across the board.