IN THIS EDITION:
* AFL 2020 FIXTURE INSIDE
* Less than a week out from race day and the racecourse was a hive of activity on the weekend as last minute preparations were being put in place by St Pat’s volunteers.
* The river is high and rising at Wilcannia and the flows should reach Menindee within days, according to Water NSW.
* Broken Hill North Public School has held its annual SRC Induction Ceremony for 2020. The school captains, SRC members and house captains were all presented with their badges.
* The tactics being employed by the NSW Government to delay the establishment of a register of water owners showed how scared it was, MP Helen Dalton said yesterday.
* A City Councillor says it has been difficult to get clear answers to questions about legal costs and expenses relating to a string of projects.
* The Broken Hill Stroke Support Group is looking for new members and carers who may need support and some social fun.
* A new addition for St Pat’s in 2020 is a limited edition of stubbie holders with the John Dynon poster painting on them – something new for the club’s 55th race meeting.