* COVID-19, WHAT TO DO POSTER: INSIDE
* Barwon MP Roy Butler has sought to reassure the community that essential supplies and medical transfers will continue to occur across the NSW-SA state borders, while the state government makes plans around the issues.
* All passenger flights to and from Broken Hill will be abandoned by Rex Airlines unless governments give them enough money to keep them in business.
* The Musicians Club shut at midday yesterday after opening to allow one last bingo game for their regulars.
* Wayne Smith of Karoola Station is thrilled at the prospect of seeing water back in the lower Darling River this week.
* The YMCA Integrated Wellness Centre and Regional Aquatic Centre closed at midday yesterday and will remain so under the government’s new rules.