IN THIS EDITION:
* Child savaged, not head-butted by dog. FULL STORY: PAGE 5
* The re-instatement of a bus service to Mildura and Adelaide inches closer, but it’s not
in the bag yet. See PAGE 3 for how you could help make it a reality.
* Two teams have made a shock exit from the Outback Rugby League competition. FULL STORY: BACK PAGE
* City Council has voted on whether or not to reduce parking fines. DETAIL: PAGE 5.
* A new goat depot has just opened near Broken Hill, making it much easier for graziers to offload small stocks of the animals.