IN THIS EDITION:
* Catch all of North’s “Mad Monday” snaps on Page 2.
* The Silverton Gaol Museum is about to receive some long-needed repairs after the Broken Hill Historical Society secured a $43,100 grant from the Crown Reserves Improvement Fund. Repairs will include bringing the wheelchair ramps “up to standard”. FULL STORY Page 3.
* A 22-year-old woman has been charged with larceny and fraud for using stolen credit cards, after being arrested by an off-duty police officer at Coles in Gossan Street.
* Councillors voted in favour of a request from Perilya to modify its ore haulage route relating to the North Mine. DETAILS Page 5.
* Find all the important details about this Saturday’s Broken Heel Drag Parade on Page 5.
* Two police officers were cut from their vehicle after it rolled twice in a spectacular collision with a car at the corner of Chloride and Wolfram streets yesterday morning.