IN THIS EDITION:
* A Menindee local will hand over large Cod to the Department of Fisheries for their investigation into the recent big kill.
* The search for Marilyn Grubb continues as more family members travel to Broken Hill to look for her. She was last seen on December 30.
* Confused about politics and elections? Reading our Federal Election Primer on PAGE 4 will set you straight.
* A former City councillor has a new vision for Broken Hill’s tourism industry, and it’s all ‘eco’.
* Broken Hill’s favourite newspaper editor is fat again. Follow his journey (again) as he dissects his open sandwiches each week to intellectualise the woes of weight loss.