IN THIS EDITION:
* NRL 2020 FIXTURE INSIDE
* Most local supermarkets are running low on dunny roll due to the high demand for it.
* Broken Hill is set to be connected to the NBN in May with faster speeds and the reduction of internet blackspots which plague the city.
* The Nomad N22C came home to rest yesterday after being moved for restoration almost 12 months ago.
* Silent Book Club is on again at the City Library this Thursday afternoon, and Jacqui and her colleagues welcome all to come along to what she describes as “happy hour for introverts”.
* The Broken Hill Country Women’s Association is hosting a movie fundraiser to raise vital funds for endometriosis.
* On Friday, Hayley Keenan will be shaving her hair off in honour of her mother and her cousin.
* Former local Isaac Cumming has put in the hard yards over preseason and is ready to prove he’s worthy of a permanent spot in GWS’s top twenty-two.