IN THIS EDITION:
* The flag raising ceremony to open the annual NAIDOC Week celebrations at the Civic Centre on Monday was live streamed this year because fewer people were able to attend in person.
* Wreaths will be laid today at the Cenotaph at 11am for Remembrance Day.
* The Barrier Truth has been awarded $34,152 from the Federal Government to improve its digital services for customers and help keep staff employed.
* The city’s newest cafe will be fully opened today when Jodi Beattie and Craig Ferguson launch their “28Eighty” at the Broken Hill Airport.
* The Wesley Uniting Church is changing appearance with the familiar, old red roofs being replaced with new silver ones.
* Captain Tobias Hack returned to the runs in a huge way at the Alma Oval on Saturday in North’s massive win over South.