IN THIS EDITION:
* After firing up for months, the Broken Hill Potters Society are ready to unveil their latest exhibition.
* South Australian mining company Havilah Resources has written to the ASX to request a trading halt in the company’s shares and listed options.
* The waiting list for locals to get into Eureka’s Shorty O’Neil Village continues to grow.
* The Broken Heel Festival is looking to phase out cash and cards after shipping in new electronic wristbands.
* Earthern dams will be demolished on Toorale Station but hope that this would allow the free flow of water down the Darling was dashed at a meeting in Menindee.
* With the start of the 2019/20 Broken Hill basketball season still a month away, there is action aplenty at the RK Sanderson Stadium.
* Celtic narrowly beat Alma while West won a thriller against St Joes in the final round of regular-season soccer.