IN THIS EDITION:
* The PCYC is once again gearing up for the ‘Raw Challenge’, a purpose-built mud obstacle course, and is looking for the community to help sponsor kids who want to take part.
* The new CEO of the Far West Local Health District (FWLHD) has discussed what technologies he’d like used to deliver better outcomes for patients and staff.
* From next month, everyone can have their say on the city’s Community Strategic Plan.
* The YMCA us starting a new free program to ensure locals are living an active lifestyle.
* Local media took a tour through the city’s new animal shelter yesterday ahead of its official opening on February 21.
* A dream came true over the weekend when Tarnee Tester became Broken Hill’s first AFLW player.