IN THIS EDITION:
* Staff at the Musicians Club are winners after a momentous vote for a new enterprise agreement.
* The brazen thieves of tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of fencing wire must have been “well equipped”, according to the SA area manager of the supply company.
* Crime definitely does not pay, and the bottle shop attendant who stole from his employer certainly learned this lesson in the local court yesterday.
* A local police inspector appeals to the public for the safe storage of firearms after a substantial haul of guns and ammunition was recently stolen from a Broken Hill premises.
* See Morgan Street Public School’s leaders for 2019 standing tall at their induction ceremony yesterday. PIC: PAGE 2