IN THIS EDITION:
* For 50 years talented singers, performers and musicians have been able to put on a show, thanks to the Eisteddfod.
* A 47-year-old worker has been killed at Snapper Mine after a bulldozer and a light vehicle collided.
* Graziers are upset after learning the new Wilcannia Weir will only be a metre higher than one already there.
* Two police officers have stepped into new roles within the NSW Police Force in the Far West region.
* The director of AusGold Mining Group Sally Zou has placed the company into voluntary administration and has claimed it owes her $35 million.
* A revolt by local councils against being made to pay for a multi-million shortfall in the State’s fire and emergency services levy has caused the government to back down.