IN THIS EDITION:
* The cascade of federal election candidates being forced to stand down has hit the local electorate.
* Tilpa has been greeted with fresh water from Easter rain that has started to flow over the local weir.
* The White Cliffs Music Festival will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this weekend.
* Sisters Brady and Moana Prescott have graduated from the University of NSW.
* The RSPCA’s “Million Paws Walk” is on again this weekend and everyone is invited, humans and pets alike.
* A coach has been appointed and a preliminary squad announced for Broken Hill for the upcoming representative match against Far North.