IN THIS EDITION:
* Former clinicians at Broken Hill Hospital have shed further light on what they describe as a hospital with cultural problems at the management level, among other concerns.
* Pro Hart has been further immortalised in Broken Hill with Airport Road officially being renamed to honour the late artist.
* Recently much attention has been drawn to Wanaaring due to sightings of a white kangaroo.
* Rex Airlines has replied to the Australian Airports Association’s call for country airlines to explain exactly how their airfares are determined, and to end the “secrecy”.
* St Joes beat Celtic in a hard fought, extra-time thriller in the soccer semi-final on the weekend, the winning goal scored in the final 10 minutes.