IN THIS EDITION:
* Concern in the community around the slackening of COVID-safe practices in Broken Hill has highlighted some crucial issues around successful control of the coronavirus pandemic.
* Submissions for a NSW Health Inquiry looking into regional and rural health access, service and outcomes will be closing soon.
* Councillor Christine Adams is an independent councillor and was recently voted into the role of Deputy Mayor. By now, Broken Hill would have voted in the local elections, but due to COVID that has changed.
* Five students from Wilcannia Central School have had their artwork selected from among hundreds of entries for the NSW Schools Reconciliation Challenge.
* A Regional Sporting Hall of Fame is currently in development thanks to Regional Development Australia Far West.