IN THIS EDITION:
* The $450 million Silverton Windfarm is providing energy to Broken Hill following the completion of construction and commissioning of the 58 turbines, AGL Project Director Adam Mackett said.
* Recyclable items worth $300 have been stolen from the Railwaytown Public School after students spent all year collecting them.
* The Reserve Bank of Australia and Flying Doctor will retrace a 1948 flight over Veldt Station to mark the new $20 banknote, being released nationally next week.
* A celebration of the Royal Flying Doctor Service will be held at the local base next week to coincide with the launch of a special coin collection.
* A seafood soiree hosted by mining company Lodestone Equities has managed to pool $28,885 for the RFDS Women’s Auxiliary.
* Local children and families will be able to enjoy a family fun day in the park tomorrow for NAIDOC Day.
* This is the 15th year the Jesters Master’s Softball team will be travelling to compete after coming away with the bronze last time.