IN THIS EDITION:
* The YWCA has been able to make the necessary Covid-19 safe arrangements to hold the annual Christmas Craft Market this year.
* Bronwyn Gillespie and Sandy Bright (pictured) proudly pose with a quilt hand-made by local members of the Potters Society.
* Anna Bolton became the first Broken Hill Girl Guide to earn her BP Award in ten years, one of the Peak Achievement awards for Guides 10 to 14 years old, it is designed to challenge guides in every fundamental area of Guiding.
* Over the next couple of weeks, The Barrier Truth will be looking at each City Councillor’s term and what they feel they have achieved in the last four years. The first profile is of Councillor Tom Kennedy.
* This Friday, at the Junction Hotel from 5pm-7pm, local author Ailsa Jackson will launch her first book, “Far from the Highlands”. * Burke Ward Public School students have turned their pun humour into an entertaining short film as part of the ‘Film By’ Online Film Festival.
* The O’Neill Sporting Complex is set to undergo a major upgrade, with the netball facilities to receive a significant transformation.