IN THIS EDITION:
* AUSTRALIA DAY AWARDS
* Broken Hill’s 2021 Australia Day Ambassador, Emma Rossi spoke of her wonderful experience in town in the lead up to the Australia Day event – from visiting national parks to hearing the stories of the awardees and exploring the history.
* Fourth generation graziers, Robert and Jodie Pearce are completely against a new waste facility project.
* After a year like no other for health service providers, the Royal Flying Doctor Service has looked back on the year that was.
* Broken Hill has beaten Red Cliffs by 11 runs in a low scoring affair at Alma Oval on Sunday.
* Former Commander of the Barrier Police District, Detective Superintendent Paul Smith was awarded the Australian Police Medal (APM) as part of the Australia Day Honours yesterday.