IN THIS EDITION:
* Organisers say bookings for two Seafood Soirees with celebrity chef Michael Angelakis are going well.
* The Quota Club will have all your baked goods ready just in time for Father’s Day.
* The work of local galleries and museum staff is currently being recognised after three Broken Hill exhibitions received finalist spots within the state-wide IMAGinE awards.
* Working families could be deprived of hundreds of thousands of dollars if the superannuation rate was not raised, according to the head of a leading super company.
* South and West Youth Girls teams will take to the field this evening in a curtain raiser grand final match, before their clubs Under 18 teams face off in the grand final.
* Tonight West and South will do battle in the grand finale of the Under 18 season, and it is sure to be a thrilling contest.