IN THIS EDITION:
* In a year like no other, the St Pats Races will go ahead in March as what will be a normal race meeting.
* Concerns over future border closures has prompted the cancellation of Agfair this year.
* After an absence of 10 months because of COVID-19 the Broken Hill Historical Society is holding it’s first general meeting for the community and members.
* Almost 35 years ago, the Menindee Lakes in far western NSW was the scene of one of the most extraordinary wildlife spectacles of modern times.
* Looking for a friendly social outing, a leisurely ride through the scenic outback, or a gruelling physical test?
* For the first time in over a decade, the Barrier District Cricket League have five players selected in the Murray District Barrier (MDB) zone team.