IN THIS EDITION:
* This year Western Landcare and Local Land Services partnered with the Royal Flying Doctor Service (South Eastern Section) Mental Health Team to bring a wellbeing focus to this year’s Life and Light Photography competition.
* It is unclear what powers Troy Grant will have after his recent appointment as Interim Inspector-General of Water Compliance, according to our state MP.
* Two researchers from the University of South Australia have found that less than 10 per cent of Australia’s 448 mining companies have a disclosure policy or statement about their position on Aboriginal engagement.
* The Broken Hill Cobalt Project has begun constructing a demonstration plant on Kanandah Road, as they move into their first stage of development.
* Harness Racing is set to return to Broken Hill as meetings will officially kick off on Saturday, February 6.