IN THIS EDITION:
* The Broken Hill Oncology Unit has once again received a generous donations of Christmas gifts for patients donated by Jodie Hocking.
* Sixty Christmas cakes have been donated to St Vincent de Pauls for locals in need to help spread the festive spirit.
* Broken Hill Cake Decorators and the Broken Hill Rotary Club have teamed up again to make Christmas cakes for Meals on Wheels clients.
* The Broken Hill Breast Cancer Support Fundraising Group recently donated $5,000 to the Broken Hill Oncology Unit for the purchase of a treatment bed and a pat slide.
* St Pat’s will be racing in 2021 with the date for the race meet selected and the committee ready to do their part in ensuring its a success.